Today more than ever, you need a bank that’s not only there for you, but true to you and your community.
That’s Eastern Bank.
For nearly two centuries, we’ve been here to help generations of individuals, families, and businesses reach their goals. We’ve accomplished it with honest values and service that always puts our customers first. It’s how we’ve grown to be the largest independent mutually owned bank and earned our reputation as a bank that cares about its customers, communities, and employees.
We are the largest independent, mutually owned bank in New England. We offer banking, investments and insurance all under one roof, and we pride ourselves on working harder to understand our customers’ needs so we can deliver these services in a committed and personal way.
As a mutual company, we are driven totally by our customers, not Wall Street. We answer to you – our customers – and that is why we are committed to providing financial services delivered with a human touch. We create a culture of service and accountability, and our dedication to superior service is our principal competitive advantage.
Our Growth: You will benefit from our experience and growth. Founded in 1818 and headquartered in Boston, we have combined prudent management with well-timed acquisitions to evolve from a modest savings bank to a full-service commercial bank to meet your financial needs. With almost $7.0 billion in assets and more than 80 branches stretching from the Merrimack Valley to Cape Cod, we have the size, stability, technology and knowledge to deliver custom-tailored financial solutions in a convenient way.
Our Services: Whether you’re a consumer, business executive, investor, government agency or not-for-profit organization, we have the financial products to help you save, manage your money, build for the future or protect your assets.
• We have an array of checking and savings accounts, online banking, mobile banking, branches that open at 7 a.m. and on Sundays, and many loan and insurance products.
• We are a top lender to small businesses while serving their deposit needs.
• We advise businesses both large and small in all areas of finance, including capital markets activities, equipment leasing, cash management, commercial real estate, international trade and foreign exchange services.
• We provide the depth of product and financial expertise required by our Eastern Wealth Management clients, both individual and institutional.
• Our subsidiaries are Eastern Insurance, the largest independent insurance agency headquartered in New England, and Fantini & Gorga, a commercial mortgage and real estate investment banking firm.
At Eastern Bank, we have been dedicated to staying true to our communities since 1818. Through our employee volunteers, sponsorships and Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation grants, we are committed to giving back. The mission of our Charitable Foundation is to contribute, in a meaningful way, to the health and vitality of the various Greater Boston communities. This is done through financial support for selected nonprofit organizations operating within these communities.
We're true to you and your community.
That's the Eastern Bank difference.